Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?

To believe in myself and to try to pursue my dreams.What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
To be honest, and to stick up for myself and my friends and my family! That I do.What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Don't piss off your big sister
don't get married. i didn't listen but should have!
Think before talk..
Enjoy your youth and live life to the fullest. Seriously b/c life moves too damn fast!!!!
DROP DEAD AND I WILL SOME DAY... ==;))
Never go anywhere you are not wanted.
To put myself in their shoes...
I was told to never take advice offered on the internet.
my high school friend's mom used to tell us the following bit of wisdom: ';You can always have a boyfriend, but you can never have friends.'; I used to laugh my ar$e off because of the stupidity of that sentence, but I know what she meant. Not too bright, that one.
To learn to do shorthand so I could take notes quickly in college.
Trust your own instincts.
Don't mess around on Yahoo Answers while you're on the clock or you're gonna get fired!
What goes around, comes around.
1. Don't get married before you turn 30 ( I got married 2 weeks before I turned 30!)





2. Drugs will mess you up. (I saw lots of my friends jack themselves up on drugs. I never tried anything.)
Never trust a guy that says he'll pull out.





I SWEAR! This was my father's version of ';The birds and the bees'; talk. What a loon.
don't love every guy you see cause you heart will be broken
Take each day one day at a time.
Get a college degree, you will have much more opportunity then. I am currently working on my 3rd degree so the advice must have worked.
follow your heart, but not too far
Don't breathe under water !!
not to talk to strangers on the internet !
Never put your finger where you wouldn't put your dinger!
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. :)
Dont use credit cards, if you cant afford it now what makes you think you will be able to afford it later?
its actually very good advice





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
an ounce of love is worth more than a tonne of gold!











listen in from 6pm, send in your email request


www.ribblevalleyradio.org.uk


or


studio@ribblevalleyradio.org.uk for requests
If you never lie, you don't have to remember anything.
always keep learning -
Never go spelunking at the Sarlaac pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment