Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anyone help me by giving me some advice on my best friends?

Within the past year i have made two best friends that i love with all my heart. They have been friends much longer than i have been friends with them and sometimes i feel disconnected from them. They are actually the best friends i have ever had, ever, and i really want to let them know that, but i really dont know how and im not too sure they feel the same way. I know for a fact one of them has refered to me as their best friend, but not the other. Does anyone have any advice on how i can tell them how much they mean to me and how i feel when they leave me out?Can anyone help me by giving me some advice on my best friends?
I've been in that situation. When I went ot middle school, the three schools in my district joined together, and I made many new friends. Now I have two amazing best friends but like your friends, they were best friends before I met them. I felt left out and that they didn't care but they do. It's just they share more memories and more in common (for now) than you and them do. You don't have to tell them youcare just show them you care by doing little things, like inviting them out for dinner once in a while or paying little things, like a movie ticket. I know I show my friends I care by telling them everything and doing little things for them, but that's just me.Can anyone help me by giving me some advice on my best friends?
write them a poem *hehe* then have a group huggg ('',) make the poem cute so they smile__x
So you have no idea if they are your best friend becasue you not so sure about that... Best Friend that you all share with it and three... I have 2 best friend one we talk all the time other not right now my other best friend not talking to me.. they both know that I am their best friend.





But one not really answering me but short I don't know but I am not going after that person becasue I have email and aim her to find out what was wrong?? she nto answer me so therefore nothing I can do.





So yeah they both know I have 2 best friends they never met they are from 2 different states.. so they will be my best friend and we always call eacother best friend smiling... but you not so sure of they feel the same way you do??? wow something missing the picture here...
I would talk with each of them and let them know in a very low key way that you consider them a best friend. Tell them that you feel left out sometime. But, I will tell you what...the best thing to do in this situation is get one more friend for the group. A group of 3 ALWAYS leaves somebody out. Believe me....I went through it.
Just don't worry about it.
well just tell them the truth and if they really are your best friends then they're gonna respect exactly how you feel and will try to change
  • cosmetics company
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment