Monday, December 28, 2009

Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?

I am getting a new suit for the summer.


I am a plus size female (size 16/18) with a fairly ample chest area.


While I am attempting to loose weight - at this point, my tankinis with the halter ties from jcrew are not working and are digging into my neck. AGH!





So, I am down to choosing from these two suits:





Suit 1 ) http://www.alwaysforme.com/plussizeswim3...


(which I would get in aqua. I like this one but I worry about looking super matronly in the skirt... I'm not self conscious about my legs or anything, I just like the skirt look - kind of pin up esque. I've also NEVER bought a one piece before and the only one pieces I can even remember owning actually pushed my boobs DOWN rather than up - which is why I always wore tankinis...)





Suit 2) http://www.alwaysforme.com/plus-size-swi...


(I would get this in rose because I hate black suits... I like that this is a tankini because that it what I am used to, but I almost wonder if a once piece wouldn't be better? I like that the skirt is in this one but it SEEMS to be shorter and more for decoration rather than coverage, which I like.)








Anyhow, if you look at each link and go to color choices and back view you can see all angles of the suit.





I wish I could buy both and just return the one I don't like but I really don't have the funds for all that...





anyhow - help is *GREATLY* appreciated!!!Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?
i personally like the first one and i think that it would flatter you more and it is very stylish!!! :)Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?
1
I'd go for the one piece, they really flatter the curves on a woman. I think they look more confident than a tankini, which seem to be more about hiding things. I think the aqua one's skirt is a little too long.. But I'm sure you have a great pair of legs and fun personality to pull it off :)


Is there a shop you can go to? because I think you need to try them on to see what works best for you, and what you feel comfortable in.
the links both went to the same thing (page with all swimwear) but if the aqua one is the one that was pictured below, I thought that was pretty cute and fun the for the summer, and it seems to have good support and the skirt adds a little coverage but is still flirty =)
  • makeup online
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment