Monday, December 21, 2009

Ten points to the person who gives me the best feedback/advice.?

i got this idea for a book, and its all i can think about. i would love to be able to get it published. please read as much as you would like of what i've provided on the site below. you don't have to read all of it, but it really isn't that much. if you were to read all of it, it would probably only take like 15 minutes. anyway, tell me what you think. and also, i'd like to know how hard it would be for me to get it published. i'm only 16.








thanks :)





p.s. the links for the chapters are below the synopsis and above the user comments. just in case you have trouble finding them. if you have an account on this site, please comment and rate me on there too!





http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a鈥?/a>Ten points to the person who gives me the best feedback/advice.?
hey! thank you so so so much for the answer!





The parts that i read in your book were beyond amazing, you sure have a true passion for writing. keep it up!Ten points to the person who gives me the best feedback/advice.?
My time is short tonight but I am on Writerscafe.org a great deal. There are many , even professional, writers on there whom do not hesitate to review a good piece and rate it so. Post it there to get even more exposure.
Sounds really cool. I would try, putting a little more detail into your sentences. With a little tweaking! It could be publish worthy! :3
it's amazing!!


Continue writing.. :D
Congratulations! Your synopsis is fantastic, and I can tell that you truly have the heart and soul of a writer. Way to impress! :)


I think you have a great story going, and I can imagine you publishing something in the future. But, keep in mind that raw talent and a love of writing isn't enough to move a publisher. You have to have guts, spunk, a fiery passion in your heart, and you must be tough in the face of serious criticism. I believe that anyone can publish a book, and that it doesn't matter how old you are, but you have to want it with all your heart... you have to love your story and characters, and remain strong with them no matter the storms... tell yourself that you are a writer, and though you should take the journey seriously, you gotta have a light heart and open mind. Remember to have fun, do what you love, and above all else...be yourself in your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment