Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on best friend, please help?

I asked this earlier, but I am hoping to get more responses this time.





My and my friend have known each other for like 19 years. We were the best of friends, but since college started (last year and we go to different colleges) we are no longer that close. His personality/attitude has changed quite a bit. He now seems to concentrate completely on his new life and is making almost no effort to keep in touch with his past. We barely talk now. When I message him, he is usually away (or ignoring me?), and when he messages me, we'd only talk for like 2 minutes before he goes away (or stops replying). Also, half the time that he messages me, he ask about someone else. What should I do? Should I try to make a better effort to keep in touch with him, or should I just forget it? Thanks.Advice on best friend, please help?
Talk to him, tell him how you are feeling. he might not know that its bothering you. If he truly cares, he will try to make a better effort.


good luck =)Advice on best friend, please help?
Thanks for the Best Answer

Report Abuse



maybe you should just move on. i know it hurts, but it sounds like he's just a different pereson.
  • cosmetics company
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment