Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?

true story: last year, sometime in january...i asked advice from the answers community on how to deal with rowdy upstairs tenants.. i received a whopping 65 answers and 61 of em were right on the money..problem was solved from their advices-but very hard to chose just one best answer..


note: this question was asked before my old acct was hacked.What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Enjoy life. I gave that advice to me. The best ever!What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
your a screw up! and they were right.
';if it is to be, then it is up to me';





my mother told me this many years ago, and she was right!
When I was a rambunctious pre-teen, my Dad told me ';It takes more of a man to walk away from a fight then it does to start one';
Now looking back on it. My great grandmother warned me of people not to trust. She was right. Seemed silly at the time. Now I know what she meant.


No comments:

Post a Comment