Monday, December 28, 2009

Weight problems I need serious help?Please!!! (I will choose a best answer for best help/advice) ?

Okay i'm 17 and desperately trying to lose weight. I even joined a gym to help with my weight lose, but I'm not getting anywhere. Lately I've been very depressed and I'm not sure if that's hindering my weight lose goals. I've just been sitting around in the house eating and snacking like theres no tomorrow I'm just so stressed, unhappy and extremely depressed. I hate sitting around counting calories. Every time I think i'm on the right track I come to find out that I'm eating to little calories or to much. What can I do I need some serious help? I feel like a failure I have no boyfriend and no friends.





Don't tell me to talk to my mother she doesn't listen to me at all and I mean that plus my familyis too face and funny, but thats another topic for another day.Weight problems I need serious help?Please!!! (I will choose a best answer for best help/advice) ?
Okay your first problem is you need to know what causes you to eat more.





Second you need to set goals. Healthy weight loss is about 2-3 lbs a week.





You don't have to count calories. You need to replace your food with something else.





When you get the urge to eat you need to stop yourself and opt for a glass of water to give you a full feeling and focus your energy elsewhere. Go for a walk, draw, write, or at least opt for a healthy snack.





No need to feel like a failure if you miss a goal no big deal just start over again. Changing habits take time.Weight problems I need serious help?Please!!! (I will choose a best answer for best help/advice) ?
I'm sorry to hear that :[


do you actually have depression? or just sad that you're not losing weight? either way you can go to a doctor and discuss these things. maybe you should also go to a dietician [spelling?] and talk about a weight loss program to eat healthy and do the right exercises. i hope you feel better! everything will work out in the end :]
go talk to a doctor or counsellor...identify whats exactly causing you to emotionally eat so much...dont ever turn to food for comfort,at all costs please! you are better off dancing to some music or going for a jog when bored,NOT eating when you are NOT supposed to!
go to this website http;//trueweightlosstips.com/ashton05/t鈥?
Run! I see people who I went to school with four years later, and they are slim and happy. They took up running and they eat somewhat healthier. There is no easy way to lose weight. Eat healthier and exercise. It's so simple, but difficult. Good luck.
Ok, Heres the Biggest thing That happens to most people who are trying to lose weight....results dont happen overnight. gotta remember that. The key to weight loss is not all about working out its about what you put in your body.





Self discipline is a huge factor, being able to say no to those junk foods and snacks. tell your mom to not to buy foods at the store. its just better to not have them in th house less temptation.





running is the best way to lose weight hands down. lifting weights helps tone up your body. i advise that you do both.





And dont get discouraged when you dont see changes right away. just keep going at it , thats the only way. Have a Can do attitude.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots!





You are overweight for the most simple of reasons -- because you're eating the wrong foods, the wrong types of calories per meal, and you're also eating meals in the wrong patterns each day.





FOOD is more powerful than any prescription weight loss pills, because the FOOD that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT. You don't get fat because of a lack of exercising, that's a myth. You get fat because you don't eat the right foods at the right intervals each day.





Also, the pattern that you choose to eat your meals each day is more powerful than any prescription weight loss pills. This is true because your body is like an ';engine'; and it only needs certain foods at certain intervals each day, and if you don't eat the right foods at the right times then it won't burn those calories -- and you'll wind up storing those calories as fat tissue.





You have gotten overweight by eating the wrong foods, that much is a fact. And guess what? You can get SLIM by eating the RIGHT FOODS at the RIGHT INTERVALS each day.





It's not really any more complicated than that, and the way to start losing weight has nothing to do with starving yourself or jogging.



Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://calorieneedscalculator.com This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both.





Beginner's Guide to Dieting - http://straightdiet.com





For a good exercise routine, you need to have the following 3 elements: flexibility, cardio and strength training. Most people ignore flexibility and a lot of people ignore strength training and cardio. If you only focus on one of the three elements, you won't have a well rounded routine and you won't receive all of the health benefits associated with each of them. Start off slow. Your first few weeks you should exercise 2 or 3 times. Over time as your body becomes more accustomed to exercise, increase it to 3 or 4 and even 5 times per week. You should also check out http://shtrainer.com to get a free workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment