Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm planning to buy a motorcycle but i would like to get an advice ? what is the best make, model and quality?

Go to Motorcycle.Com and do some research there. There are also forums and you can ask questions there. Just be straight and tell them you are looking to buy and need advice. As far as what is the best make, etc. the answers will very likely be based on what that person owns so the answer may be a bit biased. While I'm a Harley owner, I have to say I've been hearing interesting things about BMW's.





Get a starter bike. I've seen Goldwings mentioned here. Don't do it. Everyone lays down their first bike. Learn to ride and then trade up. Yes I have laid mine down but was not moving. Just got careless. Learned from it though.





If you don't have a motorcycle liscense, you can get one by taking an MSF course. After that you can find places (such as some Harley dealers) who will rent you a bike. It's a great way to try the different models before you make a decision. I wish I had taken that approach.





One other thing I highly recommend is RideLikeAPro.Com. Please check it out. Anyone can ride a motorcycle fast but ridelikeapro shows you how to handle a bike slow (ie: in parking lots and heavy traffic).I'm planning to buy a motorcycle but i would like to get an advice ? what is the best make, model and quality?
I personnally like Honda myself, but now days they all preform about the same and give about the same service. Depending on how much you plan to spend says a lot about what you get. If you want a touring bike or a cruiser, I would go with a Goldwing or the 1300cc v-twin cruiser that Honda has. Can't think of what it's called. Honda also had a production model that was discontinued in 2004 called a Valcurie that was basically a stripped down Goldwing, but it was very nice and fast. Don't let the size and weight of the Goldwing fool you either. They are no slackers. The one's they build now are 1800cc. That's the size of a car engine on a 1200 to 1500 pound bike. It will get on with the program. Sports bikes or Crotch rockets are another story. If I was going to buy one of them, I think I would go with something like a 600vtx Honda. Like I said before, it depends on what you want and how much you plan on spending. Good luck.I'm planning to buy a motorcycle but i would like to get an advice ? what is the best make, model and quality?
Harley Davidson, of course. Are there any others?
For a beginner, don't spend too much money. Any brand can be good for starters, just depends on how well it was taken care of. Wait until your second or third bike to really be picky, assume you are going to crash your first one.
It depends on wat kind of bike u r lookin for. Harleys come air cooled which i hate becuz they overheat a lot becuz lets say u get stuck in traffic there is no air hitting the motor so its just goin to overheat on u. I like foreign bikes such as the bmw's, they r the BEST! If u want something cheaper look at victory they have some great looking bikes with great motors!
JD Powers says to buy a Victory motorcycle.
That depends on you.All models these days are similar so test ride as many as you can and find out which one suits you.
it all depends on how much money you want to spend, how fast you want it to be and what type of motorcycle you want.


my opinion is suzuki or honda, they have the best advanced motors and have many years of success in professional racing.





if honda go for the CBR model, if suzuki go for GSXR model.

No comments:

Post a Comment