Monday, December 28, 2009

I have an Issue with Two Boys, who happen to be Best Friends. Advice?

I met these two guys a couple months ago. They are now my best friends. Let's call one Cameron. The other will be James. So, I started off having a crush on Cameron. And for awhile he didn't like me as anything more than a friend. Then we started a ';friends with benefits thing,'; though he liked my best friend. I got fed up with no emotion in our relationship, so I then started liking James. James and I are almost like boyfriend and girlfriend, though we're not officially going out. Cameron is now my best friend again, I thought no hard feelings. But now he's mad at James, and he's been flirting with me nonstop. He tried kissing me while were hanging out.


I love both of these guys from the bottom of my heart. I don't want them to fight over me, since they've been a bit hostile for awhile. I just don't know who to choose!I have an Issue with Two Boys, who happen to be Best Friends. Advice?
James. Cameron had his chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment