Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have been friends with the guy my entire life. I like him more than a best friend. Advice?

We have hooked up through out highschool. But he doesnt want to date? We tell each other everything and are there for each other. So i dont understand it. Does it have to do with my appearance.... he will have sex with me and tell me everything but wont date me?I have been friends with the guy my entire life. I like him more than a best friend. Advice?
sounds like he only wants u as a friend with benefits and nothing more..not much u can do about it..could be the fact that u guys have been friends too long and he doesnt want to ruin that by trying to go out with u..or hes just wants u as a friend with benefits..id stop while ure ahead b4 u get even deeper feelings for the guy..ull just end up getting hurt.I have been friends with the guy my entire life. I like him more than a best friend. Advice?
I wish I was in your position that position of a friend relationship, you know why because eventually he will realize how much you mean to him just be a bit patient. Trust me





answer mine





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Sex has power , if he have sex with you , you ask for date he will agree .

No comments:

Post a Comment