Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well a plundering we did go on the masks advice what was the best answer or reply?

i really think T said it all mask he deserves 10 ptsWell a plundering we did go on the masks advice what was the best answer or reply?
Mira gave me this reply


How many Scots does it take to deep fry a Mars Bar?





None - they're all too busy being fat, drunk and violent to operate a chip pan.





dont think she liked my joke ha haWell a plundering we did go on the masks advice what was the best answer or reply?
I did say the one that catches the most, and I think Skid is still in front, but Julie's was a belter too. They were all good, the Scottish Fishing Fleet would be proud of us, just a pity that Icelandic mob dont have a section, or Cod help them.
I thought I would join in but all I caught was a shopping trolly two prams an old tyre and a watering can.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Is that the first time you've been out of Scotland then MacTavish??


The illiterates abroad. Hahaha
I got 17 wee tiddlers with my first Q, but sadly they don't seem to be biting much today, we have been rumbled...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment