Monday, December 28, 2009

I really like this guy, but he likes my best friend... advice?

I have liked this guy since he came to our school in the middle of last year, and I think I almost might love him, but he has liked my best friend since he came to our school. She would never date him because I like him, and she doesn't really. She knows that I like him a lot, and is sorta trying to get him not to like her, but its not working. I asked him and he says that he likes her 10/10. I think that we could have a future if he would get over her. Gr. 8 grad is this year, and I really want to go with him. We are pretty good friends, and me and my best friend go over to his house a lot, but he lets us because he likes her. I have his hat because we went over there thursday after school, and I asked if I could have it till monday (friday was a pa day). He also stated on msn after we got home from his house that he doesn't like me, he likes her.


I don't know what to do, I like him A LOT!!





Advice please!!!I really like this guy, but he likes my best friend... advice?
Somehow sneak into the convo tht u think hes cute and have ur friend kinda like speak good bout u and kinda try to make him like uI really like this guy, but he likes my best friend... advice?
Its just a crush, you will get over it!





You could try the ';just kiss him'; approach, which does have a good success rate!





Simply walk over to him, kiss him (not like with huge amounts of tongue, just a good, strong, 3 second kiss), and say ';I really like you, but the balls in your court now';. It takes guts to do but has one hell of a success rate!
I know that you like him, but you must remember that he does not like you, except as a friend. Your best friend has been very sweet to not make any moves on him out of respect for you, but don't you think you are being selfish and childish? Do the right thing and move over and let your best friend and this guy have a relationship. It will probably happen anyway and you can't stop it. Also, give him his hat back. There will be other guys, and remember this, if you did have him and he didn't like you he would never reciprocate the way that you want him to. It would just be one sided. We can't make people love us or even like us. They either do or they don't.
It's sad when you like a guy but he's head over heels about your friend. Yes, it hurts. But I am unclear why you really want to be with him. And it sounds like your friend is only backing off because she knows you like him.


I don't think you can make him ';get over her'; because it just doesn't sounds realistic - and it sounds like he likes her the way you like him.


My advice would be to stay out of this situation. If he's made it clear he doesn't like you (or if he's neutral and just likes her for whatever reasons), you need to come to terms with that. Unless you want to plot against him and make him hate her, then that's just silly.


He has his own reasons, perhaps, for not being into you. I think you need to respect that. It would be the same thing if you met a guy and he was in love with you, but you weren't really feeling it, you know?


You wouldn't want him extending himself when there's nothing there.


I know there will plenty of other guys out there who will mutually like you. And i don't think you should insert the word love into this equation - you can't love someone unless you've experienced life with them and committed yourself to them on some emotional level.


I bet you in a year or so, this dude will find another girl he likes if your friend doesn't take the bate. Life's a cycle and you gotta put yours on ';fast forward';.


Good luck!
ether do the first answer or you can find a better guy, but if its only been two weeks its not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment