Monday, December 28, 2009

Omg! Im going to meet him after 5 years!! I gotta look my best!! any advice!?

I have been waiting for this for years!


I loved this guy so much


I wanna look hot!


http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119鈥?/a>


Hair ?


make up?


anything!!Omg! Im going to meet him after 5 years!! I gotta look my best!! any advice!?
you are beautiful just the way you are. go with natural make-up ( a bit of mascara, lip gloss and blush ). do manicure and pedicure ( of course ). try to smile more))) wear something cute and flirty like a floral print mini dress and gladiator sandals or flats! be yourself!!Omg! Im going to meet him after 5 years!! I gotta look my best!! any advice!?
Hey,





Be simple. Don't let it be obvious to him that you didn't sleep the night before because of excitement. Men hate that.





Why don't you try making your hair straight, be careful though, you might damage it.





Care to share your story? Why 5 years?








Btw, you already are beautiful.
try this hair style:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>





while going really natural with your make-up.





Love,


B.
if you have a week, go all out at the gym. if you have a day, sit back and don't get too stressed.
Relax, you look beautiful
you have nothing to worry about.
aww how cute! you look good dnt worry just act natural dont act like someone else. try not to be too nervous! good luck!
just be yourself :)
  • makeup online
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment