Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice... What's best for a good relationship?

I seem to wonder what's best; to be fully honest or dishonest with the one you love?





I was fully honest with my girlfriend the whole time like she does to me... But sometimes, being honest brings us to a fight... Every fight we had doesn't last for more than a day but it happens often coz were so honest to each other...





After the fight, I cant explain how happy I am to see her smile again... Not that I would like to fight with her.... But I really I love this girl so much and I'm taking care of my commitment to her coz I know that shes the one I want to spend the rest of my life with...





Is it normal on a relationship? or it's just me making wrong decisions?





Tell me about what a good relationship is.I need some advice... What's best for a good relationship?
Honesty is never a bad thing. Keep it up, if you want to spend the rest of your life with this girl, I think you're laying the right foundations for it. Of course, it doesn't always has to end with a fight, now you need to learn how to deal with the truth in a more positive way.I need some advice... What's best for a good relationship?
There's honesty and then there's brutal honesty. The words and attitude used when speaking your truth can make all the difference. How you say it matters!!

Report Abuse



Well, in a good relationship both are honest. They also trust each other. You shouldn't be dishonest to her. She would rather know the bare-face truth than a stupid lie. So you guys might fight because of you honesty, but at least you are not fighting because one is lying to the other. As long as you guys are ok and happy overall, than that is a good relationship.
It's an equal balance of all things. Honesty, Love, Commitment,Caring, Understanding........all of it. Even doing the house work and taking care of the kids. Time spent alone and time spent together and time spent with you friends. It's a balance how much you spent financially on yourself and how much she spends on herself. And of course how much you both allow to spent together.Both respecting the others ideas and dreams. Always being there for the other and excepting each other for your own unique personality
A good relationship always need to be truthful.. just because you are getting into fights all the time for being truthful doesnt mean that you should give up...


all you need to do is sit down and explain it to her the truth and what is annoying you about getting into fights when you are being truthful...


you need to also not get mad at her when she is being truthful with you

No comments:

Post a Comment