Thursday, December 31, 2009

I REALLY need your help before I make a huge mistake. PLEASE give me your best guy advice!!!!!!?

I'm 16 and there's this guy that likes me (16 too). He asked me out a month ago but I said no cause I wanted to know him more. We've been txting a lot lately.I danced with him at a party (also kissed him). That was last week, %26amp; he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies this week. I think he's going to ask me out. The problem is, I don't have an answer. I like him when I talk to him, but when I'm not around him I feel like I kinda don't. The other problem is I have feelings for another guy... he just turned 17. But he lives far away in my Dad's state and i haven't seen him in a year. Thing is, we're so close %26amp; talk on the phone a lot, never text. The guy in my town never calls me-only txts me. I'm so close to the guy thats far away. We talk for hours till like 2 am about everything and share personal things. He's the only one I trust. I even told him about my alcoholic stepdad. What should I tell the guy that's probably going to ask me out? I mean I did lead him on but I have feelings for someone else.





Btw, I'm trying to tell my dad about my situation at home, and I'm hoping to live with him.I REALLY need your help before I make a huge mistake. PLEASE give me your best guy advice!!!!!!?
I think you should fix your situation at home first. You have a lot going on for a 16 year old. Talk to your dad. When you get that straight then worry about other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment