Monday, December 28, 2009

Does he really have the right to know??? 10 points best answer! Advice please?!?

One of my girl friends is planning to go up to california and stay for the week with a guy friend of mine and my husband, we are not as close to the guy as we are to the girl, but we still consider him a friend, and she has been telling me they are very interested in eachother, were its basically going to be a romantic, intimate week, the thing is, my friend (the girl) has herpees, and she said she is NOT planning on telling him! I explained to her she needs to tell him, and she refuses, she said she's on medication and is not having a outbreak, but I have always heard you can still give it to someone even if you dont have a outbreak! She said she would never talk to me again if I told him and that I wouldnt be a good friend and it would be me ';butting in'; on her life. But I just feel its wrong for her not to tell him. On the other hand, although she put me in this situation, I dont want to lose her as a friend, or get in her buisness, but I also dont want to do that to him. I am 99% sure were going to tell him b/c its just not right, but Im still very torn and confused if its the right thing to do? Any advice? What would you do in this situation? Is it true you can spread it even on meds and no outbreak? Would it be the right thing to tell the guy even though we are closer to the girl than the guy? If I do decide to tell him, how can I explain to her the reason why I told him that would possibly make her understand more? Any advice would really help! 10 points best answer! Thanks!Does he really have the right to know??? 10 points best answer! Advice please?!?
Herpes is one of the worst STDs out there.





If this guy catches herpes, it will change his life forever. He has every right to know what could (and probably will) happen to him is he gets physical with her.





As far as the girl goes, explain to her that you would not let this happen to her if the situations are reversed.





Who knows, he could have herpes as well.





Anyway, follow your heart. Just because she is a closer friend does not mean that he does not deserve for you to have his back as well.





Good luck to you and them.Does he really have the right to know??? 10 points best answer! Advice please?!?
Oh gosh. Yes you can spread it if you're on medication and if you use a condom. The man she's dating deserves the right to know and choose to take the risk or not.





I agree that you should tell him. I know if i was him I would be eternally grateful to you.





You may lose her as a friend... but this is a man's life we're talking about. He'd have to deal with herpes forever if you didn't say anything.
Your friend is being really inconsiderate. She needs to act like an adult and accept that she has herpes. I'm appalled that she's even contemplating not telling him and spreading it to him (assuming they will spend some time in bed). You are doing the right thing by even thinking of saving someone from herpes even if you're going against your friend. Save someone else the pain of having an STD. Do the right thing.
Yes it is true you can still pass it on even if no signs of an outbreak occurs. I would tell the guy. It affects him if he gets infected. So i would tell d guy and tell him to keep it to himself and not to tell her. If he doesn't break up with her then tell her you told him. She will be pissed for a while but she will come around.
Yes you can still give herpes out even if your on medication, and don't feel bad about it. Your doing the right thing, Its only fair for the guy to know. You need to make your friend understand that shes not doing the mature or right thing to do, ask her; if she would want a guy shes about to have sex with have herpes and if he did would she appreciate it if someone told her before hand? that will get her thinking, nad anyways if the guy really likes her he wouldn't care and he would take the risk.


good luck telling her =)
YES! TELL HIM! Its his right to know.Yes you can spread herpes even on meds. (pay close attention to herpes med commercials) Tell her its unethical not to tell him. Its his right to make a decision after he knows the facts if he wants to have sex or not. And your helping society by stopping the spread of herpes throughout the world. Please SPEAK UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment