Monday, December 28, 2009

I am interested in speaking with a celebrity and need advice on the best way to do so.?

I am interested in speaking with a celebrity who resides in London, England and I am an American with no chance to travel. Knowing that celebrities receive a ton of fan mail on a regular basis, I am concerned that a letter would just be lost in the mix. Does anyone have any advice on how to get the attention and a response with a letter?I am interested in speaking with a celebrity and need advice on the best way to do so.?
The only thing I can suggest is to write to their agency. You don't say which celeb you are interested in. If they are appearing in a play, then you can write to them via the theatre they are performing in, otherwise you will just have to take your chances with everyone else. I would imagine that all fan letters get read by someone, but don't know how they decide which ones to pass on. You will possibly have a better response if you send in a self addressed envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment