Monday, December 28, 2009

Im considering adoption any advice on the best way to go?

Depends on which side of adoption you are talking about. Are you looking to adopt or surrender?Im considering adoption any advice on the best way to go?
adoption is such a beautiful thing! I am 18 years old and I was adopted from birth. My biological mother and adopted mother were wonderful friends and my biological mother was going to have an abortion...long story short my adopted mom couldnt have kids and agreed to adopt me. But after a few years they lost contact and I just found my mom and half sister thru myspace recently. If you do adopt...please let the child make the decision if they want the biological parents top be part of their life. Don't let it be a threat to you. They realize how lucky they are and it kills a lot of curiosity. I love that you are interested in such a wonderful thing!Im considering adoption any advice on the best way to go?
I am looking into that too but have no clue where to begin looking or calling any info you get will help please email me here is my email: sr_alonso@yahoo.com





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment