Monday, December 28, 2009

Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?

I am getting a new suit for the summer.


I am a plus size female (size 16/18) with a fairly ample chest area.


While I am attempting to loose weight - at this point, my tankinis with the halter ties from jcrew are not working and are digging into my neck. AGH!





So, I am down to choosing from these two suits:





Suit 1 ) http://www.alwaysforme.com/plussizeswim3...


(which I would get in aqua. I like this one but I worry about looking super matronly in the skirt... I'm not self conscious about my legs or anything, I just like the skirt look - kind of pin up esque. I've also NEVER bought a one piece before and the only one pieces I can even remember owning actually pushed my boobs DOWN rather than up - which is why I always wore tankinis...)





Suit 2) http://www.alwaysforme.com/plus-size-swi...


(I would get this in rose because I hate black suits... I like that this is a tankini because that it what I am used to, but I almost wonder if a once piece wouldn't be better? I like that the skirt is in this one but it SEEMS to be shorter and more for decoration rather than coverage, which I like.)








Anyhow, if you look at each link and go to color choices and back view you can see all angles of the suit.





I wish I could buy both and just return the one I don't like but I really don't have the funds for all that...





anyhow - help is *GREATLY* appreciated!!!Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?
Hon, neither of the links work. It just takes you to the home page so you cant see what suit you are refering too. I will edit this back when the links are fixed [:Out of these two swimsuits - which do you think is best? Need advice please! =)?
When you click on the links, they are to the same page. It is the first page for the website. There are like 8 suits on that page. Maybe you can give an item number instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment