Monday, December 21, 2009

Ten points to the person who gives me the best feedback/advice.?

i got this idea for a book, and its all i can think about. i would love to be able to get it published. please read as much as you would like of what i've provided on the site below. you don't have to read all of it, but it really isn't that much. if you were to read all of it, it would probably only take like 15 minutes. anyway, tell me what you think. and also, i'd like to know how hard it would be for me to get it published. i'm only 16.








thanks :)





p.s. the links for the chapters are below the synopsis and above the user comments. just in case you have trouble finding them. if you have an account on this site, please comment and rate me on there too!





http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a鈥?/a>Ten points to the person who gives me the best feedback/advice.?
There are some punctuation mistakes if that counts. It just needs a little more editing. But I like the details and character development. :)


I'm not sure about how to get a 16-year-old's book published; that might take some Googling. Otherwise you can wait maybe 2 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment