Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pls advice the best powder for oily and acne prone skin. tnx!?

I agree that Clinique would probably be a good option for you. When I was a teenager and had oily skin, this is what I used.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





Make sure you use a good face wash too. The Body Shop makes a great Tea Tree Oil cleanser which is good for break-outs and oily skin.Pls advice the best powder for oily and acne prone skin. tnx!?
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. It costs 20 bucks, and it lasts forever. It comes in translucent and in colors. It's very good for your skin. It will control shine and help clear up your acne too. I've been using it for two years, and I can't live without it. It even made the acne scar on my cheek disappear.Pls advice the best powder for oily and acne prone skin. tnx!?
I would try to avoid powder and blot with a tissue but if you have too..........something really natural like





http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/productinfo.鈥?/a>





Dr. Hauschka - body silk





My teenage daughter is getting on quite well with the estee lauder ';double wear'; foundation...it is matte so you don't need much powder if at all.....but I make her wash her make up off the minute she is in from school....


Also, since using ';Malki Dead Sea Sulphur Soap'; her skin has improved a lot...we tried alsort and it made it worse...


I had acne for years and years....hope you find something and get sorted...


Best wishes
Mac studio fix
i know this sound cheap but tesco sell a brill powder its great for oily skin xx
CLINIQUE, it is the absolute best for this type of skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment