Monday, December 28, 2009

I am being forced to marry next week to one of my best friends, Advice please.?

Okay so this friend is really sick minded and I don't want to marry him. He's all for it. This arranged marrage has nothing to do with religion or family values. I am just told I have to.I am being forced to marry next week to one of my best friends, Advice please.?
UHM you don't have to do anything you don't want.......








DON'T DO ITI am being forced to marry next week to one of my best friends, Advice please.?
Sounds like you are in a P. I. C. K. L. E. Pickle. Wow k well if this guy is hot just bone his brains out and you'll be aight.
So as a grown woman you are just going to let some guy tell you what to do.......pathetic!


You need to man up if this guy is not your thing! Soeak your mind!
I suggest you have hot nasty sex with this guy. Use lube, no condoms, they just interfere.
whoa! maybe u should run away. . .how old are u?! no one should be forced to spend their life with someone they dont love
when the personsays dou take his hand in marrige say **** no
WHAT???? It is 2008!!..You don't have to do anything..
I am the victim of the same situation ... I'm the boy she loves ... she's the girl I love .. a few nights ago I she told me, she has just been engaged to a family friend, and its been arranged for 3 months time.





we are over 4000 miles apart, and her family haven't met me... although alot know about me, and I'm due to fly there in a few days... thats been booked for months.





I want it to stop ... I want her family to recognize her as an individual ... recognize her feelings.. recognize thats there is more than just them..





Im scared for her, I'm scared for me .... I want her to follow her heart, at least say no to the marriage and let her choose her own destiny when she decides, what right does a family have to ruin someone's life for their own satisfaction, how can they think its the right thing, how can they literally give away their own blood, own daughter.. because they think its right.. it will end in separation or annulment, maybe there will be kids involved.





They say ';you will learn to love';, thats not love, learn to tolerate perhaps.





I'm broken hearted, my girlfriend is broken hearted, if she goes ahead with it 2 lives are smashed forever.





In answer to your question, I say do what you want, if they are family, they should love you, and respect you and your decisions, if your decision is the wrong one they should be there to support you in the future and not point fingers.





If they cant respect who you are, your feelings or culture changes, well lets just say personally I don't want people like that to be the forefront of my life, I'm close to my family, but i'd lose all for her if I had to.





Tell them no, please, give me some hope too.

No comments:

Post a Comment