Monday, December 28, 2009

What piercing would look best on me :) I NEED ADVICE PLEASEE?

What piercing would look best on me :) I NEED ADVICE PLEASEE?


any will do as i already have some in mind :)


haha i just need opinions


heres a pic:





http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/ashaney11/aainnk118.jpgWhat piercing would look best on me :) I NEED ADVICE PLEASEE?
Septum pircing, dont get monroe lip eyebrows or anything like that as when you take them out you'll have holes in your face forever and with a seuptim pircing you wont be able to see any scars (also i think all facial piercings except septum look pathetic plus i think you have a face that would go well with a septum pircing)What piercing would look best on me :) I NEED ADVICE PLEASEE?
Can't beat surface piercings. Or a 'love bump' (vertical barbell in the middle of your chest). They are much more rare than your run of the mill eyebrow, nose, lip piercings
nose





do mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
definitely cartilage. (the higher up you get it, the more it hurts)
Either Munroe, Eyebrow or Bottom Lip :D
Get your nose pierced!
I think you look great without a piercing but if anything, I'd say nose
monroe, or nose.
eye brow, industrial, or nape would look nice
need more pictures but I would say nipples
nose. (:





btw what mascara so you use? i love yours. but cant find a good one..

No comments:

Post a Comment