Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 pts!)?

Ok I got coffee with this girl I really like last week and this Sunday we are getting together again. We've texted a bunch of times too and I know there is a connection between us and I want us to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I know we've only had one date technically and Sunday will be our second. How long do I have to wait to ask her to be my girlfriend? Would our fourth date be too early? What would be a great second date idea since it will probably be in the evening? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 pts!)?
the right time is when you feel you both have aa strong enough friendship and connection... get to know eachother a little more and it'll come naturally....











GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment