Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can someone give me advice on genital piercing for women? Where is best? What's the healing like?

PLEASE respond only if you have one or your partner does! No junk; I'm looking for ANSWERS, not comments, you dorks!


Is it similar at all to the belly piercing process in terms of the actual piercing pain and healing?Can someone give me advice on genital piercing for women? Where is best? What's the healing like?
Be careful with this...My older sister has one, which is kind aof a strange thing to know, but i can help answer your Q. Piercings down there can cause infections or tears. Be sure that you are not planning on having children, either at all or anytime soon if you are to get one. Also, wear skirts for like the first month or else tears are inevitable.Can someone give me advice on genital piercing for women? Where is best? What's the healing like?
ummm.... my friend has one she's a stripper but all i can tell you is that she makes a lot of money$$$$$$$$$
well im not sure about healing or anything but thanks 4 the 2pts
Okay how about this. I have a female friend who is pierced and she said she kind of regrets it because she lost a little feeling in it. However, she did say it didn't take long to heal but was i little uncomfortable during the healing process, needless to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment