Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best laptop to buy - Any ideas/advice?

Hi I am looking to buy a laptop.


Mainly to be used for internet surfing by me and my 10yr old daughter.


Can anyone recommend a decent one and what should I be looking for?


We want wireless so she can take up to her room and maybe a built in webcam.


I don't want the latest gizmo tech one though.


And a decent price please.


Thanks for suggestions.Best laptop to buy - Any ideas/advice?
Yesiam - go to ebuyer.com, make sure you get at least 2gb memory, dual core processor and at least 256mb graphics card so your daughter can play games (maybe you too).





Please email me, its not often i meet an Intelligent single mum, it would be nice to know you a bit more (don't get any ideas, i am not a complete floozy)Best laptop to buy - Any ideas/advice?
If you want personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com -- http://procompare.com/top/laptops. They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.





Hope you'll find this answer useful...
I use a Dell Inspiron 1525 running XP


(I'm NOT a fan of Vista)....I bought it on ebay for half price....its a $900 laptop...runs great! has a high def screen...2GB of ram...200GB harddrive...VERY quick internet...fastest ive used for a $900 range computer
I am 14 yr and i hate laptop because i am boy and i want to play games i recommended you to buy one desktop with wireless card


:D
  • cosmetics company
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment