Monday, December 21, 2009

I am so depressed over the loss of My Best Friend. Advice?

My Best Friend from Hs is Very much alive but she married and moved away. She married a Sex offender who is very controlling...We use to have sleep overs and go out to the mall together. Now it all has stopped.


Her husband never allows me to talk to her, and has brainwashed her in to hating me....Were Best of Friends...So Close people thought we were sisters.


Were both 22 and my husband and I are Christians. He tells me to Pray about it and I do..


But I find myself home Crying alot. After I got married, I lost contact with all of my friends. My Friends no longer came over and no longer call me.


Advice? I really really miss my Best Friend..I really do. But I have not spoken or seen her in over a year.I am so depressed over the loss of My Best Friend. Advice?
Keep praying. God knows what He's doing in your life. Be strong about it, and if you believe God is trying to tell you something, don't deny it to yourself. Maybe God is trying to show you something that you haven't been seeing before.





http://www.wikihow.com/Cope-With-the-Los鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Let-Someone-Go





I know it's hard, but over time it'll get better. :) Be strong.





Best of Wishes,


The Supa Fly SpyI am so depressed over the loss of My Best Friend. Advice?
He is a sex offender!


They shouldn't be together at all!


You have to find a way to talk to her.


Call her when he isn't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment