Monday, December 28, 2009

My advice is terrible and i rarely get best answer, how can i do better?

Use big words to keep `em confused , Hector !





Quantifying quasi-conseratemptilating equations in connectivity conjugated revelationatory sequences with aggregating synapses that construe debilitatingly conundrumitizing reflections on studificationatory potentials makes one appear much smarter than he/she really is ,whilst impressing the ';asker'; of the question .





Not wanting to appear a hopeless uneducated idiot , the asker then chooses your answer as ';best'; , and you`re on your way to a Top Contributor badge !My advice is terrible and i rarely get best answer, how can i do better?
Exactly what some others said is correct I know from experience. Try not to just go down the list and answer anything, just pick out the ones you have good knowledge in.





For example I saw one where a lady was asking advice about removing wallpaper. Well I use to teach a class on this so who was going to beat my answer on here? Not many. Guess what, I got best answer.


I include advice, tools , resources, websites, and more. Also make sure you don't rant, spell correctly ( spell checker provided ) and let your answers flow.





Instead of going down the list of all open question, pick a category your good at for example '; Travel'; and look for questions in that area that you would be more likely to be able to lend good advice on.





Also the more experience you get in life and in a subject, the better off you will be to share with others. I like to read and to do. I like to research and learn. Take some classes, read some books, study online etc and get good at some things.


Good luck and do not give up :)My advice is terrible and i rarely get best answer, how can i do better?
1. Answer what you know


2. If your advice is terrible, try to answer questions that are factual rather than opinions - ';How do I get to Level 2'; rather than ';What should I do about this guy?';


3. Keep practicing, and be willing to try new things, and also be willing to accept feedback.
Make your answers more detailed and germane (relevant to the question). The more detailed your answer/ the better it answers the question, the more likely you are to get best answer.





Personally, I just like to answer the questions for the people I feel like I can help. Other than that, I like to give sarcastic answers to any question that I feel is funny and/or just plain retarded. :D
The main thing I think is to make sure your answers are well thought out and are helpful or at least make the person feel better if they are asking about a problem. I'm sure you will do fine just give it some time :) Also as the others have said choose a subject you are familar with and know something about.
Find something you are good at and focus on that area. Give well-written, thoughtful answers. Don't choose questions where you will be 'lost in the crowd' of answers.





Focus on quality -- and the Best Answers will come with time and patience.
Try to stick to subjects you know something about. Or try a web search before answering a question. Good luck.
1) Answer questions that you actually know the answer to


or


2) Be funny
Answer questions you know

No comments:

Post a Comment