Monday, December 21, 2009

Advice would be awesome, best friend help?

Both my best friends are getting tired of my company. Things are getting hard and Im going though some issues. My 2 best friends dont really want to help me out. Their both saying well 'Im sorry'; ';I dont know what to say'; get over it'; ';lifes too good'; and stuff like that. But for some reason I've lost all the happienss I used to radiate to people and I need to know how to stay happy and not involve other people in my troubles.Advice would be awesome, best friend help?
Get new friends. Best friends that aren't there for you, are not your best friends.Advice would be awesome, best friend help?
you need to find what makes you happy, not what makes other people happy. sometimes people change (for the worst), but that doesn't mean you have to. you can try start by writing down your feelings in a diary, you write down anything and everything you want there, because it will not judge you. you can also try expressing your problems or sadness, or whatever by writing a poem.
aw, im sorry, hun. Do something to make yourself happy, for once let your friends be things will hopefully pick back up





or you could just talk to them.
Just be the kind of person YOU like, not who somebody else wants you to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment