Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wife's I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THE BEST TILE CLEANER I CAN BUY ?

its to expensive to rent a machine or pay some one to do it so what is the best floor cleaner out there to clean dirt and cleans in between the tiles that works quick and easy iam sure theres something strong i can buy at the storeWife's I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THE BEST TILE CLEANER I CAN BUY ?
Wife's???





I am a tile installation journeyman (expert) of 35 years. I have used many different cleaners. I also make plenty for cleaning and/or scraping and re-grouting.





FIRST, PUT ON VINYL OR RUBBER GLOVES!


Then all you need to do is mix a small amout of dishwasher granules with a little bit of water. make a paste and apply a small amount to each grout joint using an old tooth brush. Scrub each spot for about 30-40 strokes. Let it set for about five minutes. Use lots of clean water to rinse.





Hot water does not clean that cheese casserole dish. It's that soap.





After the area dries, you will see a newly tiled area!Wife's I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THE BEST TILE CLEANER I CAN BUY ?
White vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment