Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some further advice on Best Answer etiquette . . .?

If you pick a best answer, doesn't it make sense that you give it a thumbs up as well? I see so many B/As where the asker didn't even bother to do that. Why give someone 10 when you can give them at least 11?I need some further advice on Best Answer etiquette . . .?
Hahahaaa! Great minds think alike! I asked the very same question on my first account. I just never understood that.


If you are choosing it as the Best Answer, why not??





Now, in MY case, right now...I CANNOT give a thumbs up, but otherwise, all best answers that I pick get a thumbs up from me...I need some further advice on Best Answer etiquette . . .?
points don't matter to some.





what ticks me off is when i get best answer and two or three stars, i just wanna give it back to em and tell em what they can do with their three damn stars


only every 28 days do i get that fussy though
Some people aren't even aware of the thumbs or are unable to rate yet....
Level one people can't rate, that might be why.
thanks, i needed that question. i'm with JvH though, i wonder why for best answer one only gets a couple of stars. if you are that unsure, maybe it isn't a best answer at all and the question could be extended and starred a few times so that it gets out there for more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment