Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best piece of advice someone has given you ?

life is to short..... ride the wave and live life to the fullest............Whats the best piece of advice someone has given you ?
Get out while you can....Whats the best piece of advice someone has given you ?
Respect your parents,,,
always wear clean underwear everyday


because you may get run over by a car


you never know what could happen to you


and everyone at the hospital


will think you are unclean


if you aren't wearing clean underwear





my grandmother was quite serious


about this ,i was about 13-14 yold at the time-lol
no matter how bad life gets. remember there is always someone worse off then you.
Be yourself.
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth - Use them in the same proportions!
If you fall down stand up again! am i correct?


Propouse to yourself not to do the same mistake again
wear sunscreen
Most things that you worry about are out of your control so why waste time worrying.
The most recent best piece of advice given to me was from my brother. He said Get out of the house, if you want to get back into ';circulation.'; Just get out of the house, always be on the go, going places, doing things, don't stay home. He'll find you......... The new guy coming into your life, that is. (If you stay at home, and never go out, he'll never find you). It made me realize that, maybe my life is complete....without anyone else. Actually, I have mixed feelings about meeting anyone; do I really want to have a man in my life? Some days I think I do and the next day, I don't. So, I guess I am fine keeping my freedom.
Always be yourself and if people dont like thatt hen they arent worth it!
Listen to all the advise, then only take what you can use.
NO ONE HAS FRECKLES ON THEIR A.SS USE A CONDOM!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    travertine floor tile

    ReplyDelete