Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice on best value pc?

Looking for a PC around the 300 quid mark that's got the most on it need something that runs fast and is quite well future proofed etc been looking at the ADVENT at PC world with quad core is that any good?? Oh and maybe a website with good deals TYAdvice on best value pc?
I like Dell because they build to your spec which means you don't end up paying for extras you don't want or need. They often have free memory offers and other perks, I got mine from Dell and it has been a great PC. I bought one from PC world prior to my Dell and I found the staff knew very little and were only interested in making a sale rather than focusing on what it was I really needed. Advice on best value pc?
300 quid is a little less, for a decent all round computer/laptop u need to spend at least 拢450-拢650

No comments:

Post a Comment