Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Well,have been doing natural family planning but my husband doesnt like please advice on the best contracptive?

to use having in mind we have not yet had a baby..?Well,have been doing natural family planning but my husband doesnt like please advice on the best contracptive?
my husband and i also use natural family planning. we do feel like it can be somewhat restrictive and typically use condoms on days that i am fertile. we've had no problems with this. to make the natural family planning more effective and less of a problem, be sure you are using a more structured program like the Crieghton method rather than just the rythym method or something a little less exact.Well,have been doing natural family planning but my husband doesnt like please advice on the best contracptive?
What doesn't your husband not like about it? I am not sure what ';natural family planning is, but I know my last bf did not believe in artificial birth control (and was allergic to latex) and he got girls pregnant 3 times. He was a doctor and still couldn't make that ';natural'; stuff work.





Get the pill/patch and learn how to really use it (it is not as easy as it sounds).
I have tried the depo shot (which causes weight gain and irregular periods), the pill (which is hard not to forget to take), Seasonale (which is a form of the pill) which caused me to get a life threatening blood disorder, and most recently, the Mirena IUD. I love it...I have not had any issues with the IUD whatsoever.
Birth control pills if you can take them are the best hands down. Some women have problems with IU D's And then of course there is Contraceptive foam bad idea it either gets applied to later or not at all. And then there's condom's give me a break and they do that's how my son was made. And then there's abstinence O please!!! Good Luck
The only ';natural'; contraceptive is abstinence. But, you can use birth control pills, shots, condoms, IUD's, vasectomy, etc. Talk to your doctor about which would be best for you.
IUD.
condom


not having sex
Condom's 100% best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment