Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friends, are they the best to ask for advice?

I've heard people say this before, and I've read a lot of things saying that friends are not the best people to give advice because they'll tell you what you want to hear and sometimes have biased opinions. I've also read that a stranger or a co-worker is the best person to give you advice. Do you think this is true?Friends, are they the best to ask for advice?
Somewhat true....it depends on the situation. Sometimes your friend may be bias and are easily judgemental. A co-worker is NOT really appropriate when it comes to personal relations. (I think). A stranger, yes because they do NOT know you or your story to judge or be bias.Friends, are they the best to ask for advice?
well, the truth is that ALL people tend to be bias when they give advises... the problem with friends is that they tend to be more bias compared to a stranger who would give a comment impromptu.... BUT, it depends on a person's personality, if your friend is more of the objective type (can never be absolute) than the subjective type, then it would be best that you share it with Thom...





my guess is you're an adolescent, don't you know that most likely at you age peers are the most important people in your life?........... My advise is always share ideas with your friends, with your conversations, exchanging of opinions, you can form a good moral, etc.... friends can also be a source of self esteem... so for me, the best thing to do is share your ideas with your friends, we did that, and everything went well... don't worry bout committing mistakes, you'll learn from them
In my opinion, I feel that true friends who know you inside out will be able to give you a better advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment