Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok whats the BEST piece of advice you have ever been given?????

Mines never believe what you hear and only believe half of what you see!!!!!Ok whats the BEST piece of advice you have ever been given?????
yes me too ^_^Ok whats the BEST piece of advice you have ever been given?????
Mine is too - I sometimes wish some people would just shut-up and quit telling me things. They have a tendency to believe EVERYTHING they hear and they drive me wild!
Don't worry Pico, mine are cheesy AA sayings too, but they work:Take it one day at a time and Don't sweat the small stuff.
Bloom where you are planted.





Simply put - make the best of it.
Billy Boy, you can have whatever you want. The matter will always come down to this question: How badly do you want it?
When you plan your busy schedule, allow time every day for a margin of free time. Don't fill every minute with things to do; make a margin or a space that includes free time. When you allow for a margin, life will fill up that margin quickly. When you allow that to happen, you can live a healthier, happier and more stress-free life.
Never do anything so bad that your ashamed to look at the person staring back at you in the mirror.
';Always ask for advice but don`t feel you have to take it';
An older lady once told me that you shouldn't be with any man who doesn't make you feel like a princess. I am with my husband now and he does make me feel that way.
mine is GO to bed!
I once bought some white spirit in a plastic bottle. Embossed around the neck in raised letters, braille and moon were the words:





Do not drink. Keep away from children.





I thought this was such valuable advice, I kept it as my family motto.





Americans, please ask an English person to explain this to you.
Pick you battles. My mom gave me that advice a long time ago when it came to dealing with my kids, but I find I use it for everything now and it's the piece of advice I give out the most.
Mine was, Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option
laugh and the whole world laughs with you,cry, and you cry alone!
Just say 'no'
Look at your own before criticising someone else's
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Burn Bridges.





Given to me by an older friend whom I have great respect for.








Cheers
Karma- What goes around comes around... god doesn't like ugly..
Laugh or cry-- pick one.


Laughing feels better.


(advice from my father)
Don't eat yellow snow.





Every sixty seconds spent in anger, is one minute of happiness you can never get back.
Shut up and sit down.
Everything Happens For A Reason





XoXo
';listen to your own advice';
keep ur legs closed until ur married!
Stand up for something you believe in, even if you stand alone.
Always use a condom.
Take what you need and leave the rest. It's a cheesy AA saying but I apply it to life in general.
Everything will turn out alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
I don't like to say, it's private. But the BEST advice always comes from my sister, she's a cool brainbox, she always calms me down.
don't judge

No comments:

Post a Comment