Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good quality makeup? I need some advice. Will be picking best answer!?

I am looking for a grey eyeliner. Preferably greyey blue colour but I don't mind. But pencil eyeliner not liquid. I want one that doesn;t smudge too much and lasts a while.





I'm also looking for some versatile eyeshadow quads that are nice. In brown and purple or pink.





Please tell me what you think is the best liner and eyeshadows. My budget is limited think revlon and possibly MAC or clinique, but not chanel etc. I would preferably pay less and I'm not expecting miracles just some decent products. Has anyone tried bodyshop makeup?Good quality makeup? I need some advice. Will be picking best answer!?
For drugstore eye shadows - Revlon %26amp; L'Oreal are the best brands.





MAC is supposed to be great over all but I can't stand their sales people.





For beauty product reviews check out cosmeticscop.com %26amp; makeupalley.com.Good quality makeup? I need some advice. Will be picking best answer!?
go to sephora and try on everything


sephora is the best!
I love Urban Decay and Bare Escentuals make up. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what I put on my face. They're not too badly priced, but just like buying a new make up line, the prices can add up quick.
stila smudge pots are good to use as eyeliner
hi there!





My choice of good makeup would be to go with Avon products, they sell alot of quad shadows and are very reasonably priced, about $5-$6 for a quad...and my favorite liner is the Avon Luxury Eyeliner...I use it everyday and it lasts all day for me with very minimal smudging...it too is reasonably priced about $3 for a stick...You can usually find an Avon representative local to you, if not you can go to avon.com and order online too...Good Luck! =)
How about MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Grey Utility for just 拢11. Click this -





http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





And for eyeshadows, try Mac Eyeshadow, just 拢10! For an endless selection of colours, just click this link.





http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





Hope this helped.
I am a fan of rimmel





I have pretty much used all the off brands on make-up and Rimmel is the best but if your in a pinch NYC brand will also hold up pretty well as far as eyeliner I have that on now and have had it on since 8:00 am and its still holding up perfectly
I don't wear makeup, but my daughter swears by MAC. And so do a lot of my co-workers.
Revlon Colorstay eye pencil in Slate-awesome!
i mostly use everything by m.a.c
MAC is great for eye shadows. They have a wide variety of colors...so whatever color you have in mind, they can help you. I have never tried their eyeliner, though. I swear by Estee Lauder's eyeliner. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment