Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any advice for the best way to give birth?

i want to have him natural without an epidural but my mother in law thinks im crazy....Any advice for the best way to give birth?
They say that on all fours is the easiest way to give birth and that it lessens the risk of tearing. In your birth-plan do say that you would rather a natural birth but don't stick too rigidly to it as you may decide to take the epidural after all.





I didn't have an epidural and Im glad I didn't some people have complained of having back ache after it. If your hospital has gas and air go for that. It doesn't take away the pain but it gives you something else to focus on. Also my husband said it made him relax abit because I was talking S**t and laughing so much. At first he was trying to take it off me because he thought I was getting too high but the nurse told him it does not effect the baby as it leaves your system really fast.





Any advice for the best way to give birth?
The best way to give birth is the way that makes it the most bearable, pleasant, and safe experience for you. If that means no epidural, limited meds, or being completely numb from that waist down, do what you have to do. This is one time the last thing you want to base your decision on is your mother-in-law's opinion. But if you have never given birth before, keep your options open for yourself. Don't adamantly declare you will never get an epidural because you don't know what it's like until you're there.
I did not have a epidural. Actually I think of my labor and delivery as a wonderful thing. Please do not get me wrong it was painful and it hurt, but it was a great experience. Really the worst is when the pushing contractions come and if they want you to not push. That does not last too long though. I think my best piece of advise is to listen to your nurse, they are there to help you and they have tons of knowledge. If your nurse suggest to you something try it, if you do not like it you can stop. My nurse suggested that I use a bean bag to lean over and rock my hips and that was my life saver. I would keep an opened mind and have faith in yourself. We were designed to give birth.
I want regular drugs, no way am I getting a needle shoved in my spine, but I've been contemplating on a birthing tub, its supposed to make it easier and the baby might slip out with a little more ease, plus its not a huge shock going from warmth to bright and cold. I have also heard of hypnobirthing, it sounds really awesome, google it and you can find all the doctors that can do it.
i think you so not think about it!! NEVER SAY NEVER!!! i know so many people who did NOT want the drugs but after hours or being in that pain the were begging for them!!!! stay Strong and do what you want to do (dont let anyone pressure you or change you mind) but when it comes to your delivery day if you can deal with the pain then dont take the drugs but if its just to much dont feel bad or guilty take them thats why the drugs are there!:) good luck and congrats!
After four pregnancies and with number five on the way, I've had all four of my boys natural. And I'm planning on the same in a couple of months. The pain is never fun, but my husband wants to come into the delivery room to watch his fifth son being born. I already told him not to take anything I say seriously when I'm in labor....lol.


Rachelle :)
Then have it in your birth plan to have a natural birth with no epidural. Why does your mother in law's opinion count? If you and your husband were old enough to make a baby then you can deliver it any way you please.
DO NOT GET THE EPIDURAL UR BACK WOULD BE IN PAIN AFTER YEARS OR EVEN RIGHT AWAY I TOOK IT ON MY 1ST BUT HELL NO I DID NOT TAKE IT ON THE2ND ONE IT HURTS ALOT IT MIGHT TAKE THE PAIN AWAY BUT DONT TAKE IT TELL UR MOTHER IN LAW SH'S CRAZY LOL
Do it at home!! natural water birth is the way to go. or even if you do it at the hospital, do it in the water, its way more comfortable and an awsome way to give birth!!
d0 what y0u want ma. y0u kn0w what y0u can handle. but i kn0w al0t 0f pe0ple wh0 said that and they g0t a epidural. s0 g00d luck!





and im having my baby natural.. well g0ing t0 try!






I went the lamaze way. I didn't want drugs. The breathing techniques worked pretty well. It still hurt like hell, but worth it. That was 30 yrs ago.
  • cosmetics company
  • skin treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment