Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best way to give sisterly advice?

My younger sister, she's 22, just got over a six year relationship and within the last month and a half she has started dating a slightly older man with two kids. she's already talking about moving in with him and marriage. I don't feel these are right moves for her and I don't know how to tell her. She's so excited and my parents are even on board with a possible marriage. I don't want to be the mean one. What should I do?Whats the best way to give sisterly advice?
oh my god ..... stay out of it ... or ... tell her to think about this first .. get her to hang out with a old married couple with bad kids who cant go aanywhere becasue they a re strapped down with kids .. she may find out real fastWhats the best way to give sisterly advice?
Sounds like this may be a rebound relationship! I think you're right to be concerned too. If it were my sister (I've got two) I would just sit her down and be honest about my concerns.


She probably won't like it at first, but I would much rather have my sister mad at me, then to see her miserable.


I would take my chances, isn't she worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment