Friday, January 8, 2010

What is your best sore throat advice?

Cause I think I'm gonna cry if it doesn't stop hurting. Whaaaa. Don't tell me to go to the Dr. Can't do that until tomorrow. ha! lolWhat is your best sore throat advice?
gravity vortex....uummmmm....steamer





love you sweeeeeeeeeeet cheeeeeeeeks!What is your best sore throat advice?
tea with honey, gargle with salt water.


Get something to suck on for a while.................
Salt and warm water! I'm telling you it's the best. Gargle with it! Hope that helps.
If you can make it to a store, buy some Yogi tea Throat Comfort. It always helps me whenever I have a sore throat and I like the taste, too. It is not going to cure it, mind you, but make it much more bearable.
Gargle with warm salted water.


Warm tea with honey.
call up people you know from a phone booth and ask them to guess who it is. Haha.
There are two medicines that work really good for me.





1) Neocitrin. Make sure to get the one specifically for sore throat.





2) If you prefer a losenge, then go for Bradisol.
Cold drink, sip it, and have it go right to your throat, let is sit there, and if that doens't work get a losenge (halls or ludens works)
Gargle some pickle juice. Try it, for real.
The Original Fisherman's Friend cough drops will do a good job for you.





Or, gargle using any mouthwash - that'll help some. Then take two Tylenol.
salt plus water
hot tea with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment