Friday, January 8, 2010

I think I'm starting to like someone that is double my age Im 20 and is related to my best friend. Advice?

I never paid attention and it never came to my mind that I would ever like someone like this. My best friends relatives are like family to me. I don't know what they would do if they learned I liked this guy back. I know he likes me. I can't talk to him because I dont know hwo to reach him. Would it be a good idea for me to leave him alone, and walk away if he tries to talk to me about his feelings..I cant confront him, because I dont really know how I feel and what could happen. When I have a little bit of feelings for someone, it can spiral out of control into full blown feelings. I dont want to ruin the relationship with anyone but at the same time he seems like a nice guy. I wonder why he's still single till now. Advice?I think I'm starting to like someone that is double my age Im 20 and is related to my best friend. Advice?
with your history, with his family , you might just want to walk away, and save face for everyone, you might be opening up a hornets nest if you pursue this, as far as an older man i dont think its wrong just not this oneI think I'm starting to like someone that is double my age Im 20 and is related to my best friend. Advice?
ok first off you are 20 and i just have to say that when i was twenty there was no way in hell i would date someone that much older than me! there is obviously a reason why he is still single ! i think that the best thing you should do is number one leave him alone because your best freinds family will look at him like a chester if they ever know about this. stick to someone around your age but not younger. trust me too many bad outcomes when i dated or even talked to a guy that was 10 years older! found out the hard way !


good luck but be smart
Pedophile maybe?
Hi dear,dont worry abt the age, think weather u can be happy with him if u marry him.Dont worry abt ur friends relatives dear everything will be alright whn time passes by.But u should be sure of ur feeling towards him.Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment