Friday, January 8, 2010

Im helping plan my best friends wedding i need some advice on songs to be played...?

There open to any kind of music i just need some ideas i got some songs but doesnt ever hurt to ask for help!!! thanks so muchIm helping plan my best friends wedding i need some advice on songs to be played...?
Your DJ should know what should be played and when -- that's what he's paid for. But it is up to you to learn what song the newlyweds should have for their first dance based on what you know about the happy couple.Im helping plan my best friends wedding i need some advice on songs to be played...?
Is the music for the church or the reception? I like Savage Gardens 'Truly Madly Deeply'. Or Eric Claptons 'Wonderful tonight'. I had both those. Also had Annies Song and Sunshine on my shoulders by John Denver - they are very romantic songs.


Good luck
Your church organist can give very good recommendations for ceremony music. Alternatively try wedding CD's or browse youtube.
hero by mariah carey
Only You Can Love Me This Way...Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment