Friday, January 8, 2010

What was the best bit of Advice.....?

You were given ..... never used......but in hindsight....wished you had of.....


Mine was off my mum....about buying a house...when i was eighteen for eleven grand(1986)...saw in the paper today.....its now up for sale....for a hundred thirty four grand...damn!!!!!What was the best bit of Advice.....?
My grandmother told me ';if you wait till everything is just right, you'll never do anything.';What was the best bit of Advice.....?
My dad was teaching me at a young age how to play the stock market, how to predict the ups and downs of a particular stock and how to deal with bellweather stocks.





His advise to me was to buy low and sell high, never get greedy and when you own a bellweather stock, keep it for as long as you dare to, especially when it starts going down in value.





I thought that I knew everything there was to know about investing in the stocks and went against his advise, the end results: I lost $250K in less then one week. Now, thankfully, I have learned from this lesson, and follow his financial advise to the letter, as well to also use the method that he perfected that allowed him to make between $3k to $5k in profits each week. I now own several bellweather stocks and each one gives me a solid return of at least $650.00 (USD) per day!





Even when that particular stock is losing money, I still make money on it using his proven method. Now, I am considering getting into currency trading, in addition to playing the stocks.


Wonder if dads tried and proven methods will also apply to currency trading as well.
my dad, always told me never to take out credit cards and loans because he had got into bother with them and didn't want me to do the same.... i thought i was different from him... i could manage my money.... boy was i wrong, now i always listen and act on my dads advice. Thanks dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment