Friday, January 8, 2010

Guy advice people =] Best answer ^^?

alright well im in high school. I like this guy, he's in the same grade as me and I think he likes me back, well I was walking with him (he walks me to the stairs everyday) and he asked for my number...and I gave it to him, since then everything has been awkward for me but I really really do like him, im just shy %26gt;.%26lt; But yeah, I don't know what to do or say to make him ask me out. Any advice? Guy advice people =] Best answer ^^?
If he walks you to the stairs every day and asked for your number then he definitely likes you! The best way to get a guy to ask you out, if in fact he really wants to but isn't sure... just ask him what his plans are for the weekend, then if he asks you what you are doing, just tell him you don't have plans except maybe seeing friends. That will give him an ';opening'; to ask you out. Guys are shy too and he might be scared. So if you give him the opportunity to ask you out by leading him a few questions, it makes it easier! Trust me, it worked for me every time!Guy advice people =] Best answer ^^?
I know how it feels to be shy and want a guy to ask you out. I've been in this situation. But umm I think that you should face your fears because most guys like a girl that can speak their mind. And plus, you never know he could be waiting for you to make a move. But Good Luck!


Please help me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
just tell him u like him


i mean guys are just as shy as us girls.





u cant walk around likeing him forever.





i did that once and i found out he liked me back and we ended up dating for like 3 months!





besides u will feel much better after telling him AND if he doesnt feel the same way at least u will know and will stop wasting your time :)





good luck


best wishes
theres not much you can do, just wait for him to call you


or, to really see if hes interested, dont show up for the stair walk stuff for like a day or two. see if he comes for you ;)
Why don't you ask him out? If the situation starts to feel awkward, tell him exactly what you just told us. Don't be shy (easier said then done) if you don't ask you will never know.
You can take a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.
you can't make someone ask you but you can speed up the process if you ask him first.
just keep being that girl he likes to walk to the stairs.





He's young inexperienced and this is how we learn. Enjoy this time ofyour life.
What i would do is ask him if he wants to hang out sometime after school.
Let him know u like him and break out of ur shell but not too far. Keep ur cool and tell him ur shy. Be honest.
just be yourself around him, guys like that
dont say anything.....


if he asked for your #### that means he likes you...let him ask you....

No comments:

Post a Comment