Friday, January 8, 2010

Has there ever been an incident where following Dr's advice really was for the best ?

Case # 1 Do not ride a horse after a diviated septum operation --- I rode my horses 3 days afterwards - no ill effects





Case # 2 You need a knee operation - I told him I did not I needed an anti inflamatory - I was fine - no ill effects





Case #3 After dislocating my left hip the Dr. said you can not use horse pain killers - I did no ill effect








Case # 4


Dr said you can not give anti biotics to a dog sold for cattle -Yes you can the dog is fine














However when they say you can not mix alchol Neo Citron and valuim you should really listen to that one

















--------------------------------











How about you any incidents where they doctor turned out to be right and or wrong ?Has there ever been an incident where following Dr's advice really was for the best ?
How about ';you should stop taking the Pill one month a year to clean out your system, but don't worry, you'll still be protected from pregnancy';. Sure enough, I got pregnant.Has there ever been an incident where following Dr's advice really was for the best ?
LOL!

Report Abuse



While I am an active patient - I push my doctors and probe to understand my condition, issues, and options - in the end I'm a sheep with the medical community. Reading your examples, I regret, and regretted then, NOT going white water rafting at my friends' New Mexico wedding after having my septum undeviated a few days prior. I actually called the doctor and begged for an opening to jam my foot into - no go, she said.





Big mistake, I'm sure - I knew then I would have been fine, but I wimped out.
Don't point a loaded gun at your temple???

No comments:

Post a Comment