Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls advice please? (best answer!)?

Ok I got coffee with this girl I really like last week and this Sunday we are getting together again. We've texted a bunch of times too and I know there is a connection between us and I want us to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I know we've only had one date technically and Sunday will be our second. How long do I have to wait to ask her to be my girlfriend? Would our fourth date be too early? What would be a great second date idea since it will probably be in the evening? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (best answer!)?
ok if u really like this girl ..and u want to go out With her i think u should ask her out when u feel she feels the same why !it dosent have to be the 5th 0r 6th date it can even be earlier...just make sure she feels the same way and if she feels comfortable with you.. if she likes u then ithink she will say yes even if it is the 3rd date . well hope i help a lil good luck!!! =) Girls advice please? (best answer!)?
Hohapegy will have the best answer for you !!!, Hohapegy is an e-mail were people can send their problems or thought they want to discuss and be given advice. Were I come from it is really famous and most girls use it. It's like an advice column. They respect their privacy which is really good too.


Everyone can use Hohapegy@yahoo.com just send an email with your problems !! it worked for me !!! so give it a try !!

No comments:

Post a Comment