Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best or worse advice you have ever received?

Explain...What is the best or worse advice you have ever received?
I was told to stop trying to please everyone around me and do what makes me happy! You can't please everyone.What is the best or worse advice you have ever received?
best: don't eat yellow snow


worst:when life gives u lemons suck it up cause life sucks





both from my cousin
Best advice: Life is not how you make it but how you take it.





Uncontrollable events tend to happen in life and its your job to make the best of it. I cant control how often I see my husband or how long his deployments are. The only thing I can control is how I spend that time apart. Investing my time in school, work, and saving money will benifit us more then sitting on my *** and crying all the time (which I want to do).





Worst Advice: Leave him. It will never work.





People often try to compare things and situations that have nothing in common; opposites. People like to judge, but they are not always there to see what really goes on, the whole story, how this person really treats you, or how much you too really care about each other.





Best Advice I can give: You control whether things work out or not. Relationships are what you make of them; its your choice. Dont dwell on the the problems life brings, but worry more about finding the solution.
don't eat too much. now i'm always hungry.
best , if you have to think about it ,it's probably bad or wrong
Best...





I was very sick with a simple chest cold


I was coughing and all sniffles


During the TV commercial, my father poured me 3 ounces of whiskey and said ';Darren, if you are gonna be sick, miles well have a drink...';





Worst...





Too many times told ';try it, it tastes like chicken';
';ITS OK. U CAN EAT THE TAIL OF THE SHRIMP';








I CHOKED BECAUSE OF THAT ADVICE. I COULD HAVE DIED
Everyone's best at something, but no one's best at everything...





I heard it on Sponge Bob =]

No comments:

Post a Comment