Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best piece of advice you have ever got given and what is the one piece of advice you would give me

and please dont advise me to learn to spell or to use a spell check .. cos they are not me proofWhat is the best piece of advice you have ever got given and what is the one piece of advice you would give me
The best piece of advise ever given:Don't trust youself with sharp objects, you might get the erge. (( i get to much advice it sounds like insults now lol)


Ow no wait i can do better:


Don't change who you are for anyone..


Advice i'd give you:I wouldn't, it would be more sensible if you gave me advise Lol..


Maybe i should visit the resolved questions and get voting hahaWhat is the best piece of advice you have ever got given and what is the one piece of advice you would give me
Hi!





Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up!





Corny I know, but very true and a good attitude to have!





Hope this helps!
Best advice i was given was to never wear white socks with black shoes and black trousers.





Best advice i could give you is not to eat yellow snow.
Bit boring but treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. (my mum told me when I was 5)





That's stood me in good stead for my life so far as what goes around comes around and even though the person you're nice to may not be nice back, some one some time will be.





My advice to you would be to make sure you wash your hands after being in the sewer before you eat your pizza.


Hero's in a half shell can't afford to get a stomach bug!!
Stay Healthy.!!!


Ha ha ha can't argue with that lol.!!!
Never regret anything you done when younger, remember yesterday you were younger
the best way to get over someone is to get under someone new





and I'm taking my own advise right now
If you don't have a plan of your own, you're a part of someone else's
to live each day as if it was your last . and that's my advice to you as you don't know whats around the corner for us all.
Never make assumptions and trust no one .

No comments:

Post a Comment